Position Type: Part-time
Qualification: B.Sc./BA in Design, Fine Arts or related field
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Your job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, videos and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more through media content.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. This contract requires signing of privacy agreement. The contract agreement may be renewed annually based on mutual consent of the contractor and company.
1. Develop media materials such as posters, e-designs, flyers and more.
2. Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
3. Provide technical input on design briefs & determine requirements
4. Prepare seasonal digital materials for the company.
i. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
ii. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and
colleagues as necessary.
iii. Design cohesive campaign materials that attracts sales and represent the brand.
iv. Test graphics across various media
v. Amend designs after feedback
vi. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
1. Proven graphic designing experience.
2. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator,
4. A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
7. Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
1. Dealings shall follow the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) of the company.
Compensation & Benefits
Monthly Compensation shall apply. Details are outlined in the employment agreement.
Work schedule is flexible for part-time contractors and fixed at a minimum of 30-hours per
Time off Policy
Public holidays are not considered as part of this contract agreement.
Tagged as: graphics design jobs in lagos, graphics design jobs in lekki, Jobs in Lagos, Jobs in Lekki
Job Title: Graphic Designer Position Type: Full-time Qualification: B.Sc./BA in Design, Fine Arts or related field Resumption: Immediately Location: Lekki...Apply For This Job