Position Type: Full-time
Qualification: B.Sc./BA in Business Administration or related fields
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
We are looking for a dedicated marketing intern eager to advance their career. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
You will assist with client data research, social media outreach, and various administrative tasks under the direction of your supervisor. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products
and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth. This contract requires the signing of a Non-Disclosure/Non-Compete agreement.
1. Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
2. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities.
3. Meet Sales Target.
i. Assist in the planning and execution of marketing and advertising promotional activities
(e.g. social media, direct mail, physical reach out and web)
a. Develop Marketing Strategies
b. Help organize marketing events
c. Propose Marketing materials for various audience
d. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services (Canva)
e. Help distribute marketing materials & engage with market audience
f. Convert leads to customers through follow-up on service requests & proposition
ii. Perform market analysis and research on competition
a. Identify potential market audience
b. Prepare sales forecast report
c. Prepare Sales Report
iii. Generate new leads
a. Engage with leads
b. Convert leads to customers through sales
iv. Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
v. Provide Administrative support to staff when required
1. Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
2. Computer and data entry abilities are required (MS Office, Google Publishing Tools)
3. Excellent verbal & communication skills
4. Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
5. Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
6. Teamwork skills
7. Customer-oriented mindset
8. Adaptable working hours
9. BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
Targets & Key Performance Indicators
The following targets are mandatory and consistent with our sales & marketing policies.
1. Monthly sales of N20,000,000.00.
2. Generate 100 leads on the CRM with at least one shared proposal each.
3. Lead conversion score of 85% on a minimum of 50 leads.
4. Supervisor Review Rating on Marketing Reachout (Score: 90%) .
5. If KPIs 1, 2, and (3 or 4) are distinction rated, a “Commitment Bonus” of N100,000.00 is awarded for the month.
The work schedule is from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. An hour break from 12 PM to 1:00 PM applies. Workdays are Monday to Friday. However, it is customary that Marketing Intern have flexible hours on a 24-hour schedule to aid marketing operations and leads follow ups – hence, accessibility at all times is required. On some occasions, a 4-hours Saturday may be required.
Time off Policy
Public holidays are not considered as part of this contract agreement.
Salary & Benefits
Monthly Stipends shall apply. Details are outlined in the employment agreement.
1. Dealings shall follow the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) of the company.
2. Non-compete clauses shall apply.
Tagged as: internships in lagos, Jobs in Lagos, Jobs in Lekki, marketing internships in lagos, marketing jobs in lagos, marketing jobs in lekki
Job description Job Title: Marketing and Public Relations Manager Position Type: Full-time Qualification: B.Sc. in marketing or any related field...Apply For This Job